Another simple vinaigrette that is wonderful over anything grilled! You can mix up the oils depending on your preference of flavors. I tend to stay away from olive oil because I want the spring onions to shine. Try it with my Grilled Asparagus Salad.
Spring Onion Vinaigrette
- 1 spring onion
- 2 TB, red wine vinegar
- 4-5 TB, grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Trim the spring onion and slice thinly. Use only the purple or white part. Set aside the green for another use.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Can hold for up to 1 week.